Health Benefits of Massage
There are so many healthy benefits to receiving massage therapy on a regular basis:
- Enhance immunity by stimulation of the lymph flow, the body’s natural defense system.
- Improves sleep quality
- Reduce blood pressure.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissue and vital organs stimulates the lymphatic system, which carries away the body’s waste product.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Relaxes and softens tired and overused muscles, and reduces spasms and cramping.
- Relieves stress and fatigue. Decreases depression and anxiety.
- Improve posture and transform tension into a new energy and vitality.
Increase the benefits with frequent visits
Getting a massage can do you a world of good. And getting massage frequently can do even more. This is the beauty of bodywork. Taking part in this form of regularly scheduled self-care can play a huge part in how healthy you’ll be and how youthful you’ll remain with each passing year. Budgeting time and money for bodywork at consistent intervals is truly an investment in your health. Consider massage appointments a necessary piece of your health and wellness plan, and work with your practitioner to establish a treatment schedule that best meets your needs.